Thursday, October 15, 2009

Finally!! The rest of July & August updates.

We were able to rent the church cabin up on Mt. Lemmon and most of the Duron family was able to go. We had lots of fun! Here is Jacob just swinging around!



Hyrum had brought up some dry ice in his ice chest to bring some cold food up and he put the rest in some water - the little boys had a ton of fun with it. All of the smoke and cold water made for some good times.



Here is Nana with Tima (aka Chacho).



Tata and his stick.




Noah and Daniel.



Hyrum and Sam just taking it easy. It was so nice to relax up there and get away from the summer heat.



Here is Noah with a horny toad on his hat.




Here are Jacob, Michael, Dasha & Paulie waiting at the bus stop on the first day of school. Melanie enrolled her girls for two weeks - it was a good experience for them. Since then the boys have started going to a different school - so I drive them now. The bus was really nice though!


I have a new niece!!! Abigail Lily Williams, born August 13th. The proud parents are Heather & Nate.


Heather did so good - no drugs, all natural. I don't think I could ever do that - more power to her!

I have a new 2 year old! Daniel had his birthday on the 15th of August! I can't believe that he is already 2. It went by way too fast!

I love this picture. He opened up his present then started to show Tima - look how cool this is!!

I had put Daniel down for a nap in his bed and looked in on him. I found that he rolled off his bed and now his pillow was a basket of toys! Crazy kid! Doesn't look too comfy to me!

I don't know why I like sleeping pictures so much - but he had asked to watch a cartoon on Sam's phone - then when he was about to loose all consciousness he set it down and fell asleep with his arms totally out. Too cute!

The boys were messing around in the car opening their mouths as big as they could - it was really funny - besides that I like his curl mohawk on top!

We were able to get all of the Anderson side of the family grandkids together for a family picture. On top is: Michael, Jacob holding Abby and Karli. On bottom is: Perry, Daniel, Kanela and Zackary. This was the best shot out of it seemed like hundreds! Way hard to get the kids to cooperate!

Here is another really cute picture of Daniel with Abby. He really loves babies! He is really gentle with them too.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow, that is a nasty picture of me.... oh well, I'm proud of you for keeping up o your blog... ha ha ha!