Thursday, December 23, 2010

July 2010...trying to get caught up...I can do it!!

Somehow I didn't get many photos of our events in July..It was a really busy month, Jacob had his birthday, his first EYO campout and then school started in the middle of the month.. Time flies when you're having fun!
I can't believe he is 11 years old!!  He is such a good boy!

Jacob went camping on Mt. Lemmon and Michael was lucky enough to be able to go too since Sam went!

Daniel and Kanela just relaxing watching a movie at Grandma's house.

He over did it this day!  I had to clean all of the slober off of the couch!

Had to try it on at the store...too much fun!

Daddy trying something at the store too!

Daniel and his cousin Noah.  They love Star Wars!

2 comments:

mickas said...

the 11 year old boy to do hard work ..
Daniel just watching a movie at Grandma's house.she's cute. she red wwere dress beatiful..

College Girls

roye said...

I found this is an informative and interesting post for I think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing ability has inspired me.