Friday, May 16, 2008

Utah Trip, first week of May

The boys and I went on a road trip to Utah with my parents and brother Seth. My cousin was getting married and I hadn't been to see family in quite a while, so I figured it would be a perfect opportunity to go. Daniel did pretty good in the car, the boys pretty much slept the whole way because we drove at night. Coming home was a little harder on Daniel because it was during the day, not to mention the whole teething thing! He had four coming in at once! Luckily he only got moody at bedtime. This is at Grandma Anderson's house. Just before church on Sunday Jacob wanted Grandma to show him how to do cursive. He likes to see every ones techniques. It is pretty funny. He wants to be able to write fast and neat. Grandma was happy to help him.
We went down to Temple Square to do a little sight seeing. This is the first time that the boys remember going to see the sights, so it was really fun for them. Here we are in front of Brigham Young's house. They were surprised how steep the stairs were and how many different sets of stairs.
Salt Lake Temple.
Here we are on top of the Conference Center. The sprinklers went on so it was a nice cool breeze. The weather was pretty warm that day. It was the best day to be outside the whole time we were there.
Here is Grandpa (my dad) with Daniel.
Inside the visitors center at the Temple.The flowers were so pretty!!This was inside the Church History Museum. There was an exhibit on the Tabernacle since it was just renovated. The boys thought it would be funny if they gave a "talk" from the pulpit.Here is Heather (my sister) and Daniel. Heather and her husband Nate moved to Utah about a week before Daniel was born. It was good to see her, and get my hair done again. She had me spoiled, then she went and moved on me! How could she??? haha

This is a view from an investment property of my parents in Daybreak, Ut. This picture was taken from their driveway. It is of the new temple that they are building. It is a very pretty area.Here is my cousin Tyler. I caught him holding the bouquet for his new sister-in-law! I couldn't resist embarrassing him. Poor guy!My brother and his wife also came down from Idaho. Nolan and Keree. Heather is holding Daniel and her husband Nate behind.Me and my boys!This is a picture of my Grandma and her boys! left to right: Uncle Scott, Uncle Craig, Grandma, Uncle Mark, and my dad, AlanMy cousin Clint and his new wife Amy. Here are my cousins, Kyle, Kimberlee, Clint and Tyler. It was so fun to see everyone. They had a luncheon afterwards and then we went to my Uncle Scott's house and played games. It was nice for them that they could just go home after the luncheon and relax. We had a great time.

No comments: