Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lots more September fun!!

Daniel LOVES babies! That was one of his first words. He is with his cousin Kanela. He was giving her hugs and kisses. So cute!!

Our nephew Zackary had his 3rd birthday. He is such a fun kid. Into EVERYTHING! I loved this picture - so cheesy.
I don't think Michael ate any cake - only frosting! Blue - as you can see!
We got Zack a present that he could maybe wear himself out with. He loved it! Power Rangers punching bag. He gave us a little show! We were highly entertained.
ok - so this picture is a little embarrassing, but oh well. Anytime I sit or lay on the floor Daniel makes himself comfortable. Sam wanted to test it out so he told me to lay down on the tile. He came right over and layed down right between my legs! Silly boy!!Tata and Sam took the boys shooting.JacobMichael
Sam's Uncle David got married on the 27th in Peoria. Here is Sam and Daniel just waiting. My cute boys!Uncle David with Nana (on the left) and his soon to be mother-in-law.Uncle David and his 3 sons - Josh, Andy, and Jared.Uncle David and Linda.Here is Sam's parents dancing. They were having lots of fun.




1 comment:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

Daniel seems scared of Jenna at church- he would call her 'baby' but then hide when she came near him. It's pretty cute. I do love how these little ones are almost always right under us- where ever we are. It's good to know I'm not alone :)