Monday, February 18, 2008

A couple more things!

I forgot about a couple things that the kids did this week that was so funny.

Jacob and Michael had woken up earlier than me one day and they heard Daniel waking up. I heard the boys come in my room and Jacob said, "Mom don't worry, go back to sleep - I'll take care of Daniel." The reason this is so funny is because he knew if I stayed in bed they wouldn't have to start school yet and they could continue playing. It made me laugh!

We went to the library on Wednesday last week and checked out some books. The following morning Michael had a really worried look on his face and he had his flashlight out searching all of the nooks and crannies in the house. I asked him what he was looking for. He was looking for a library book that he thought he had checked out that he couldn't find. He told me, "They are going to arrest me if I loose my library book!" Poor boy. We realized later that he didn't check it out after all. Pretty funny!!!

1 comment:

Linae said...

SOOO Funny! I love it when they try so hard to be tricky! And how funny that he thought he was gonna be arrested!!! You are a great mom catching all these fun moments! I hope you guys are doing good! Love ya!